Friday, November 23, 2012

Aha moments


Tonight I had the privillage of speaking magickally with fellow travellers. With the exception of the last few weeks, it has been a very long time since I have been swimming in such waters.

As we sat in my living room chatting, I remembered being where she was magickally. I had been doing my version of stuff for a long time but quietly. I really never talked about it because people would think I was nuts. When I found the group in Fresno I was amazed to hear:

        "Oh yeah that happens to me too.."

Honestly I was more than a little relieved at the time. Magick is just not the sort of thing you discuss over brunch at Grandmas. (Well OK on one side, but that is another post all together.) Telling people that you astral project and talk to angels is grounds for heavy meds or medical care most places.

So tonight as the sister in front of me shuffled her feet and searched for words, I remembed well the feeling. When she finally got it all out and I spoke those words to her, I remembed well. I think that look of relief and of home is worth the price of admission.

I have come full circle. Again.

The trick will be to not take those moments away from folks but let them unfold naturally. My instinct is to protect and to guard. Unfortunately that is not always the Divine plan. Sometime things just have to run their course. I will have to learn to be patient and wait.

This will be the continuation of a great adventure.





No comments:

Post a Comment